Prior to September, 2013 multiple performances by the same group or performer are not listed
August 12 Ben Melsky plays After L'Addio / Felt @ Darmstadt.
July 8 Soundboard premieres One Baroque @ Omaha Under the Radar.
June 18 Ensamble Nuntempe plays Canción en Duermevela. CETC. Teatro Colón de Buenos Aires.
June 12 Spektral Quartet plays Decals II @ Constellation.
June 3 Spektral Quartet plays Decals II @ Comfort Station.
May 20 On Love. Logan Center for the Arts. Link
February 7 Spektral Quartet premieres Decals II @ Fulton Recital Hall.
January 31 Ben Melsky plays After L'Addio / Felt and Soundboard plays One Baroque @ Ben's DMA recital. 8 30pm McClintock Hall, NU
January 23 Soundboard premieres One Baroque @ Dal Niente presents. Link
November 7 Ben Melsky plays After L'Addio / Felt @ NUNC2. Link
April-November 2015 Blank Mind. Festival de Videodanza Agite y Sirva. Link
September 28 . Soundboard plays One Baroque @ Columbia College.
September 12 Nokia Etude. Root Signals Festival. Link
July 11 After L'Addio - Felt. Ben Melsky. Omaha Under The Radar.
July 10 Workshop with Soundboard. Omaha Under The Radar. Link
May 26 Mil Panaderos. Graciela Núñez. Galería Arteconsult. Panamá City.
May 3 Tres Decals. University of Chicago New Music Ensemble. Fulton Hall. 3 pm.
April 26 Nokia Etude #3. Fulton Hall. 7 pm. Link
April 18 Knowledgeable Viuda. MGMC 2015. Lutkin Hall. Northwestern University. 1 pm. Link
March 7 Nokia Etude. N_SEME 2015. Bowling Green State University.
January 29 Knowledgeable Viuda. Empyrean Ensemble. Vanderhoef Studio Theatre, Mondavi Center. Link
November 30 After L'Addio / Felt. Ben Melsky. Constellation Chicago.
November 6 Sur "Sur la flûte traversière". Latino Music Festival. Fulton Recital Hall.
October 30 Sur "Sur la flûte traversière". Compañia Oblicua. IUNA.
September 25 Sur "Sur la flûte traversière". Compañia Oblicua. Auditorio J.L.Borges en la Biblioteca Nacional de Buenos Aires.
July 20 - August 3 Wellesley Composers' Conference. July 31 - Tres Dècals for Octet.
May 20 Nokia Etude No2 University of Chicago Computer Music Studio. Fulton Recital Hall.
May 16 Knowledgeable Viuda (premiere) eight blackbird feat. Cruz Gonzalez-Cadel, actor. Ganz Hall, Roosevelt University.
May 4 Mil Panaderos. J. Austin Wulliman.
April 12 Mil Panaderos. Ensamble Bracelet. Elena Buchbinder, violin. Biblioteca Nacional de la República Argentina.
April 3 Spektral Quartet's Mobile Miniatures. Fulton Hall at University of Chicago.
April 3 Sextet II. Latitude 49. University of Toledo.
March 29 Spektral Quartet's Mobile Miniatures. Constellation Chicago.
March 9 Sextet II. Latitude 49. Costellation Chicago.
2013 (after September)
October 12 8 30pm- ...Pellicanz. Ensamble Bracelet. Casa de la cultura del Fondo Nacional de las Artes. Rufino de Elizalde 2831, Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires.
September 14 Sextet II. Strange Beautiful Music Detroit. Latitude 49.
By work (before September 2013)
Sextet II (cl, sop sax, perc, pno, vln, vlc)
- Premiered at Nichols Hall at the Music institute of Chicago. June 22, 2013. Latitude 49.
Mil Panaderos (for solo violin)
- Premiered at Fulton Recital Hall at the University of Chicago, April 17 2013 Marco Fusi, violin.
Lunario Sospeso II (for flute, guitar, percussion and violin)
- Premiered at Etchings Music Festival July 12, 2012. Ensamble L’Arsenale.
- Salon de musique, Lyon. June 2, 2013. Eden Ensemble.
- Premiered at Fulton Recital Hall at the University of Chicago. May 11, 2012. Pacifica Quartet.
- June in Buffalo. Baird recital Hall. June 5, 2013. Jack Quartet.
Lunario sospeso (for oboe, violin, cello and electronics)
- Premiered at Fulton Recital Hall in the University of Chicago December 3, 2011. Ensemble Dal Niente.
Sur “Sur la flûte traversière” (Bilis Negra II) (for pierrot quintet and percussion)
- Premiered at the Atlantic Music Festival, July 28, 2011.
- Fulton Recital Hall. February 16, 2013. University of Chicago’s New Music Ensemble.
- Fresh Inc. Festival. Bedford Concert Hall at UWParkside. June 23, 2013. Fifth House Ensemble.
Sur la flûte travesière (for solo flute)
- Premiered at Bryan Hall at Washington State University March 21, 2012. Sophia Tegart.
- Fulton Hall at the University of Chicago November 10, 2012. Emma Gerstein.
- (version with live electronics) Fulton Hall at the University of Chicago March 13, 2013. Shanna Gutierrez.
Bi / dilettantes druidas, miles (for 8 instruments)
- Premiered November 19, 2010 at the Centro Nacional de Música. Compañía Oblicua.
- Riverside Hall at University of Iowa March 26, 2011.
…of Purple Light (for flute and piano)
- Premiered July 22, 2009 at St Peter’s Episcopal Church. Brenna Ardner, flute.
- Broadcasted on NPR October 4th 2009.
- Setnor Auditorium at Syracuse University April 6, 2010. Steff Reiness, flute
Enfants de mon Silence (for soprano and 8 instruments)
- Premiered at Setnor Auditorium in Syracuse University. March 4, 2009. Sequitur. Judith Kellock, sop. Paul Hostetter. Cond.
- Roulette, New York City. January 30, 2010. Brave New Works. Jennifer Goltz, sop. Chris Kim, cond.
- Lutkin Hall. Northwestern University. March 2, 2012. Jenna Lyle, sop. Benjamin Riviera, cond.
…i begli occhi (for female voice and 10 instruments)
- Premiered in the Auditorio Jorge Luis Borges of the Biblioteca Nacional. October 30, 2008. Compañía Oblicua
- Setnor Auditorium at Syracuse University April 10, 2010.
…Pellicanz (for soprano, violin and piano)
- Premiered at the Centro Nacional de Música. June 27, 2008. Ensamble Bracelet.
- Fulton Recital Hall. February 18, 2012. University of Chicago’s New Music Ensemble.
Lado Jardín (for solo viola and dancer)
- Premiered atThe Batato Berea Auditorium, 8 performances through April-May, 2008. Mariano Malamud, viola.
Bilis Negra (for clarinet and live electronics)
- Premiered in the Auditorio Santa Cecilia in the Universidad Católica Argentina, November 23, 2007. Federico Landaburu, clarinet.
Study on the open strings (for string quartet)
- Premiered in the Auditorio Santa Cecilia in the Universidad Católica. Argentina, November 14, 2007.
Elegía (trio for flute, bassoon and viola)
- Premiered at the Auditorio Santa Cecilia in the Universidad Católica Argentina, December 6, 2006. Compañía Oblicua.
Lobos en el Teatro (for six instruments)
- Premiered at the Manufactura Papelera, June 29, 2006. Ensamble Nuevos Aires Ensemble.